Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More Fantastic TV

Another of the reasons I wanted to get Soho was so I could watch the fifth season of Mad Men which has just launched in the States last week. I don't believe it shows on Soho until the 14th so I have succumbed to temptation and got my hands on an "advanced" copy.

The consensus online seems to be that people were very satisfied with the opening episode but I felt the second was even better (Maybe it is simply because Betty got fat!). It is shaping up to be a fantastic season, the conflict between Pete Campbell and Roger Sterling could be comedy gold.

I finally heard back from TelstraClear about getting Soho set up and it won't be until the 9th of April. Which equates to a week and a half to get one channel added to my package, which really isn't good enough. I am starting to think we might move to MySky as soon as our contract is up

No comments:

Post a Comment