Friday, April 13, 2012

Ginger News

A friend of mine has a job with a government department. I am not sure what he is supposed to be doing with his time but as far as I can tell, he spends most of it searching the internet for random articles and forwarding them on to others, me included.

Some might argue that he shouldn't be doing this and it shows again what is wrong with the public sector. But against this I say, the articles are really interesting and are always worth the read. They cover anything and everything, there is no rhyme or reason to them.

So what I thought I would do is share them with a wider audience. I call it Ginger News.

The first is an article from the New Yorker titled Born This Way. It looks at the genetic predisposition of political identity and is well worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment