Monday, February 13, 2012

A new hope

So here we go again. This is attempt number zwei. My last blog having lasted a grand total of two posts before anonymously being left to rot in cyberspace.

Fingers crossed this will be a more successful undertaking, especially after the dithering that took place while I thought of a name for it (which included popping out to Monterey for a beer).

The name is an adaption of a lyric from a song I was listening to earlier in the evening. Plus I thought it offered a number of dual meanings relating to human beings and planet earth, as well as how I am living my own life (vomit!).

The internet has offered me a cloak of anonymity which I will wear for the meantime and see how things go.

Anyway... might go and read a book before hitting the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment